Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The husband formally known as David!

My husband came home from work a few weeks ago and I told him that I had started a blog about funny things that happen to me!

Of course he had to make it all about him. "You better not be saying anything about me, I don't like people to know my business," he said.

I mean really like anything funny happens to him, he is just an innocent bystander when things go down in my life.

It is not like I am telling your our deep dark secrets. Now that he has made me mad, I will get into those later!

So from here on when I talk about David he shall be known as Billy!

There cry baby, I will not be mentioning anything about you again. It will be of my new husband Billy! He is funny, witty and loves for me to talk about him! He also thinks I am a sexy, blond bombshell, not the fat girl that Mrs. Gragg is killing at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment