Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swingers!

A couple of weekends ago, we went to New Mexico for the wedding of my nephew and new niece! During the long drive home my sister-in-law, my niece and I got on the subject of Swingers in our local areas! Well, where I come from the swingers call what they do playing cards. So, on this long drive home we came up with the Top Ten List of Card saying they use to get the party started!


10. Does anyone want to play Spoons?

I have a headache tonight.

I just want to cuddle!

9. Hit me! Hit me! Hit me! Hit me, again! Again…Again…Again…

I don’t need to say anything more about that saying!

8. Ok! The little Blue pill is working now!

I’ll, stand!

7. Wait for it, Wait for it  ….Push! YES! YES!

6. I am feeling lucky tonight!

I want to play seven card stud!

Sorry, ladies!

5. Ok, I am in… no wait I am out… no think I am in… no am out!

4. Oh, Crap! I knew it! I got stuck with the “Old Maid”!

Grab your walker, lets go!

3. Does anyone have a pair of sagging boobs?

Go, Fish!

Whew, that was a close one!

2. Does anyone have a pair of old nuts?

I have a pair of old nuts!

(Great I am stuck with the old nuts again) Why can I just play solitaire!

1. I think the new guy needs to go, ladies!

Last night he wanted to play “Bumhunter

I told him, I fold!

Let me just say we had such a fun time doing this that we almost peed our pants! I hope you had a good laugh!

P.S. Don’t ask Billy and I to play cards with you! We only play War!

2 comments:

  1. I am forever scared thanks to y'alls conversation. While driving to Dallas last week I was listening to a CD and a song called "We're All In." I literally started laughing out loud. It has all kinds of card references and how they relate to their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no you didn't...this makes my day! hahahahahaha I love you!

    ReplyDelete